Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stamps, Braids, and Slumber Party!

Ok guys I have been crazy busy and slightly distracted lately with everything going on in my life.  Its great things, but none the less distracting.  This will be a lengthy update, so as to get you up to date on the past week.

I've decided to do a few posts to update you.

Lil' Man's new therapist introduced him to stamping!  He loves it!  He loves to make pictures for his other therapists and Mommy.  Brown Eyes often gets in on the stamping experience. (10.22.10)


Today Mommy even decided to join in...I did as well! ;)  Its quite addictive!


Me and Brown Eyes were goofing off because I knew he was going to Nana's for the weekend and I wouldn't see him.



I picked up Lil' Man Saturday morning.  We were going to get Bel to go play.  We got a pleasant surprise when we picked her up!  On our way to get Bel, Lil' Man pumped my gas for me!  Such a gentleman!



When we got to the church to pick up Bel...we gained an extra two girls!  I did what any good mom would do in this situation...went to McD's to entertain the kids and planned an impromptu slumber party! :)



After everyone had their burgers and ice cream and screamed their heads off in the play place, we headed home.  Home is about 40 minutes away from the McD's we were at, so I was hoping a few kids might take a nap on the way...no such luck.  They were raring to go when we got home, and of course the first thing they ask for when we get there...MORE ice cream.  So because it was an impromtu slumber party and it had been a few hours since their previous ice creams, I complied. :)



Notice how Lil' Man is the only one paying attention! lol

Bel decided she wanted to do all the girls hair for church the next day.  She asked if she could do mine.  Of course I let her!  I'm not gonna lie, it hurts! lol  I love her though and she does a great job!


The next morning Lil' Man busted up in the girls room and scared them half to death!  It was hilarious!  He is so funny in the morning!  He looks pretty rough, but he is precious!



Sleepy Head Sunday morning :)

I took the girls to church then Lil' Man and I went to my church.  I didn't note earlier, but I was awakened Sunday morning by a hansome young man knocking at my door to give me coffee.  Yeah it was pretty much the best!  Well this is was a great weekend filled with fun, games, icecream, and bed heads!  Just a part of life when GOD calls a girl...


0 comments:

Post a Comment