Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haitian Church 3yr Anniversary

This post is going to be mostly pictures.  Bel and I attended the Haitian Church three year anniversary this past Sunday.  I've missed my Haitian babies so much!  It was great to see them!  I didn't realize how much I missed that place.  It was quite bittersweet.

Bel's brother and Sister-in-law helped lead worship

Ladies trio graced us with their beautiful voices.  I believe I will sing with the angels in Creole one day!

The children performed interpretive dance for us.

Pastor B flew from FL to be with us Sunday.

All of the Haitian pastors in attendence.

My "baby" lost his baby face :(  He is still adorable though! :)

Someone was enjoying the birthday cake!

Have I mentioned that I miss my babies?!

I miss them!!!

The new Haitian baby is the daughter of the Sr Pastor of the church.

Well this is just a bit from our visit to the Haitian church.  I was the former Director of Student Ministries at this church.  This is where I met my daughter.  The church and the people hold a special place in the lives of my daughter and I.  I am so blessed to have answered the call when GOD called a girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment