Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introducing "Hansome"

I have a confession to make:  I've been secretly dating someone for a while now.  Because we both have kids and have strong beliefs about faith, relationships, and family, we decided it would be best to make sure the kids were comfortable with us together before we let the world know.

I'm happy to announce that the kids (and the dog) get along great and love having both of us around!  He has a close personal relationship with GOD and strives to be a living witness for HIM.  He is a wonderful father and role model.  He's a pretty good cook too! lol  He has a huge heart and loves to serve others.  He is a blessing, not only to me and my daughter, but to everyone around him.  I thank GOD for making our paths cross!

"Hansome" got his blog name for obvious reasons ;)

This is what happens when GOD calls a girl...and a boy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment