Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Well as you may or may not know, I along with other things, I run the multimedia at the church.  The guys were having trouble getting the sound right Sunday.  They wanted to make sure I knew how to fix it so they left me note...


This is what happens when GOD calls a girl...and she has no clue what she is doing ;)

Well my daughter was invited to a birthday party.  She hadn't wanted to dress up so I didn't get her a costume.  Like three hours before the party she told me she wanted a costume.  I had to become creative and thrifty really quickly!  This is what I came up with...



Yes I can do wonders with construction paper :)

I took her to the party and went off to the trunk or treat at the Elementary schoool.  Three area churches put it on and we were overwhelmed by the turn out.  So much so that we ran out of hot dogs, drinks, chips, candy and sno-cone syrup!  GOD never ceases to amaze me!


Me and my Greek Princesses

These are some pictures of me with some of my youth girls!  I love them!!!


My 80's girls

After a night of hectic running around, and my hand freezing in the shape of a sno-cone holder (notice in the pic above), Bel and I went to a friends house for candy and fun.  It was a great Halloween and GOD was glorified!  This is what happens on Halloween when GOD calls a girl...



0 comments:

Post a Comment