Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 22, 2010

Coffee, Princess, and a Hockey Game

I'm sitting at my favorite coffee shop updating my blog and sipping on my favorite drink, an iced coffee based Autum Pecan with Soy milk.  I am an admitted coffee addict!  Its probably my biggest downfall...which isn't too bad, eh?


Well yesterday was quite a busy day, but it was incredibly fun!  I picked up the boys from school, and they both had green cards all day!  That means there were no behavior issues out of either one of them.  With Lil' Man having Asperger's and Brown Eyes being hyperactive, that is quite a feat!

Lil' Man's one-on-one therapists were at home before we even got there.  Lil' Man came in and ate his snack.  He then asked, "When is time for therapy?  When will Miss K be here?"  I told she was already up stairs setting up in his room.  He said, "YES!  This is the best day EVER!"  It was so precious!  He absolutely loves his one-on-one therapy time.

While Lil' Man was in therapy his mom, Brown Eyes, and I decided to take a walk to the park about two blocks away.  There is no play ground.  There are just some garden swings, a large water feature, and a gazebo.  Brown Eyes brings some cars with him and rolls them around the water feature and down the hills.  Because he is a very active boy, Brown Eyes inevitibly got hurt doing boy things.  He layed under one of the garden swings and swung it as hard as he could.  It hit him on his back.  He has quite a bruise.  I can say with certainty though, that he probably won't be doing that again.  Oh, the imaginations of little boys! :)



Sitting on the infamous swing
 After Brown Eyes got some kisses for his boo-boos and cuddle time, he was fine and ready to go again.  As you can see in the picture.

On our way home we stopped at a local thrift store to see if we could find Brown Eyes some pants.  He is growing like a weed, and comes home at least a couple times a week with holes in the knees of his pants.  His favorite thing to do there is find costumes or sports regailia to play with.  He found a catchers mask (which he called a football helment) and ran up to me for me to take his picture.  Because he is so stinkin' cute, I couldn't resist. :)


When we got home, we found Lil' Man and his therapists sitting in the living room floor.  They were playing Lil' Man's newest favorite game...Pretty Pretty Princess.  That is not a typo.  You read it right.  My Lil' Man's favorite game is currently Pretty Pretty Princess.  I had told Big R (one of Lil' Man's therapists) about this new obsession with the game on Monday.  Big R told me that I would never find him playing that game, and that I would just have to leave that up to Lil' Man's female therapists.  Well when I walked in, this was the state I found Big R in:


Its a little difficult to tell in this pic, but Big R is in full princess regailia! :)

After Lil' Man's therapy was over.  Mrs K surprised the boys with a shaving cream balloon fight!  Even their mother joined in!  Sadly I had to leave right when they started their ganging up on Big R with the shaving cream.

I went to see the inagural game of the Greenville Roadwarriors hockey team!  It was a lot of fun.  I love hockey!  The team really came through in the last period, winning 4-1 over the FL Everglades team.  It was fun to get out.  I rarely do that!  I had great company and a great night!



This is just a bit of what happens in the day of a the life...When GOD calls a girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment