Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Candy, Crafts, and Sisterly Bonding

On Friday the kids had Halloween parties in their classes.  Of course they came home with loads of candy!  I'm not sure who Lil' Man's class mom is, but Lil' Man racked up on candy!  Class mom out did herself!  Luckily Lil' Man was more than willing to give some away.  Just the idea of candy makes him hyper.  Bless his heart.



Brown Eyes and I decided to do crafts while Lil' Man was in one-on-one therapy.  I found a shapes owl on http://www.dltk.com/.  Its a great craft to help children associate large/small and shapes.  The photo is of one I did.  Brown Eyes' has his name on it so I can' post it. :/



Brown Eyes and I also played a few games of Bingo and Uno.  Its starting to get cold, so we have to find things to do indoors.



Saturday my sister and I went out for a little sisterly bonding time...or so we thought it would be.  We went to a Roadwarriors Hockey game.  We're pretty much fanatics. :)



The only problem with the nice sisterly bonding time was that we were cheering for opposing teams.  While she was cheering for the Roadwarriors, I was cheering for the Stingrays.  I didn't mention that this was a Roadwarriors home game, so I was one of the only people in the stadium cheering for the Stingrays.  Needless to say, the Roadwarriors ultimately came out on top winning 5-2 over the Stingrays.  I still love my Stingrays though!  We'll get 'em next time boys! ;)



Pre-Game Warm-Up

Yes...we did have awesome seats!  Thanks to my sister who likes to be in the action!  Well this is just a few days in the life when GOD calls a girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment