Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Once again...I'm trying!

Sorry about how awful I am this whole blogging thing!  I'm trying! lol  I've been so incredibly busy with all of the kids.  Their individual special needs and trying to make school break fun for all of them!  It is quite difficult when they range in age from 4yo to 17yo.  I am going to include pics from awesome break!  I had so much fun being able to spend so much time with the kids!  I miss them when they're in school!

Monday Reggie and I took Lil' Man and Hansome Jr. (HJ) to Monkey Joe's!

Lil' Man met Monkey Joe

Reggie makes me feel tall!

HJ met Monkey Joe too!


Tuesday I took Lil' Man and HJ to Chic-Fil-A's Mommy-and-Me.  They love it!

HJ and Lil' Man's gumdrop ornaments!

Silly dance time!

HJ and Lil' Man cheesin' in their Santa Cow hats


Wednesday Reggie and I took HJ and Lil' Man to their favorite park.

This is their favorite part of the playground!

They're best buddies! :)


Thursday Lil' Man played Candy Land with all of his therapists.  Then we had a birthday party for JESUS! :)

Candy Land is Lil' Man's favorite!  This was his gift to Reggie! lol

It was quite a celebration!  We all had our favorite color balloons!

JESUS' birthday cake!

Sending birthday messages to JESUS on our balloons! :)

Its snowed on CHRISTMAS!!!  The first time since 1963!  We were so excited!  I'll post more pics of the snow and the kids playing in it later.

PawPaw got HJ a scooter for Christmas

Hansome doing what he does best...being Hansome ;)
This is what happens on Christmas break when GOD calls a girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment