Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fabulous Fridays

There was a gorgeous sunrise here in the mountains.  Its days like this that make so happy to "live in the clouds".  When I see the wonder of GOD's creation and HIS artwork in the painted skies, it makes me fall more and more in love with HIM.  Who am I that HE would care enough paint such beauties just for me?  I fall humbly at HIS feet.  Forever I am greatful!

View of the sunrise in the mountains from my back yard.

I'm sitting in my favorite coffee shop now awaiting the arrival of my childhood best friend.  Its gotten kind of gloomy out and there are rumors of snow in the air.  Last time I saw my friend I was single and childless.  Oh how much we have to talk about!  We talk on the phone pretty regularly, but its just not the same as face-to-face.

We are having a girls day.  We're going to a bridal boutique to check out some bridesmaid dresses.  She is really excited about my upcoming nuptials and her part in my wedding.  I wish I was able to have the kids and Hansome here with me for her to meet, but they're all in school/at work.

Hansome and I have an alone date later tonight after I get off work.  Those are few and far between, so we really value our alone time!  I also have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to get some test results.  I'm slightly nervous, but I know GOD is the almighty Physician.  I have faith that through HIM all things are possible.

Well, the Best just got here, so I'll be signing off for now blog world.  This is just a day in the life, when GOD calls a girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment